A cookie is a text file that saves information about your browsing on the site. This file is saved on your computer or your mobile phone. The cookie does not make it possible to retrieve information from your hard drive. It enables us to recognise you when you browse our site and makes it easier for you to use. If your web browser is configured to accept cookies, they will be stored on the web browser or hard drive until the expiry date has passed or until you delete the cookies yourself.
Necessary cookies help to make the website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation or access to restricted areas of the site. The site cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies help the website owners understand how visitors engage with the site and enable audience measurement using Google Analytics.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitor behaviour across websites. In particular, they are used to enable internet users to share site content on social networks. Some are also used to target relevant advertising and to limit the number of times a particular ad appears. Still others are used to send data to Google Analytics.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, to deactivate one, several or all cookies, to inform you when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid and what it contains, to refuse to store cookies on your terminal, and also to delete your cookies periodically.
If you wish to deactivate all cookies, please note that your user name and password will no longer be saved on any website.
For more information on how to delete and control the cookies stored on your computer, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/.
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click "Tools" then "Options".
4. Select the Privacy tab.
5. In the rolling menu to the right of "Retention rules", click on "Use personalised settings for history".
6. A little further down, tick "Accept cookies".
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1. Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data.
2. Select Show all cookies and site data.
3. Find the site cookies you want to delete.
Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options".
4. Click on the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies".
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", tick "Never".
5. If you want to see the cookies already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
To find out more, consult Google's policy on this subject.
To find out more about cookies, please consult the CNIL page.
No personal data is recorded on the site. When you submit a contact form, the data you have entered is sent to us by e-mail.
No personal data is stored on the site.